Ionic Capacitor: how to see console when running on android emulator

Viewed 1008

I am new to ionic and I want to run my app on an android emulator with hot reload and get access to the console. I use this command (i'm using capacitor): ionic capacitor run android but once the app is deployed the terminal is terminated and i don't get access to the consoleas you can see here so how can i see whatever is printed in the console? Thanks for your help P.S: I'm using VS Code, I don't know if running it in Android Studio would solve this but I don't get to do it cuz there seems the project is not detected.

2 Answers

In Desktop Chrome you can open chrome://inspect/#devices url and your device will appear there and all the debuggable apps that are opened at the moment. Pick your app and you'll see the logs.

Related