Hi I am looking to extract list of all keys from a List of dictionaries and their corresponding counts using Python. Used below code but counden't do it can some one help me in this regard
The Data looks like this,
people = [{'name': "Tom", 'age': 10, "city" : "NewYork"},
{'name': "Mark", 'age': 5, "country" : "Japan"},
{'name': "Pam", 'age': 7, "city" : "London"},
{'name': "Tom", 'hight': 163, "city" : "California"},
{'name': "Lena", 'weight': 45, "country" : "Italy"},
{'name': "Ben", 'age': 17, "city" : "Colombo"},
{'name': "Lena", 'gender': "Female", "country" : "Italy"},
{'name': "Ben", 'gender': "Male", "city" : "Colombo"}]
def search(name):
p_count = 0
for p in people:
if p['name'] == name:
p_count = p_count+1
return p, p_count
search("Pam")
def search1(list_dict):
for i in list_dict:
def getList(i):
return i.keys()
search1(people)
I want out put like the following, name: 8, age: 4, City:3, Country: 2 etc..
I am new to this can some one help me in this