I'm very very new with unity, and I'm not really sure where to start. I'm trying to make a text to 2d lipsync using unity. I've tried searching for tutorials, but all I found was people using a ready made script or plugin to make something similiar, but I want to try to make it from scratch. It's just I only know the basics in coding, and can only modified an existing code and doesn't really have the ability to make anything from scratch yet because I'm still learning, so I'm wondering if you guys can give me a clue?
For example, if you guys can point me to some kind of tutorial for making text to speech from scratch, or tutorial for making 2d lipsync, or some kind of sample code for making text to speech, or sample code for making 2d lipsync, whatever it is, as long as it is related to making text to 2d lipsync in unity, I will gladly accept and study it. Thank you in advance. (Apologize if there are many mistakes in my English, I'm not a native person)
This is the example of what I'm trying to make:
- https://forum.unity.com/threads/free-tool-for-2d-lip-sync-animation.609436/
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2-M-fjaJcs
(the problem with those two is that they make the lipsync detect the speech from audio instead of text)
Or something like this but with 2d instead :
I'm sorry if my questions sounds dumb. I'm just very desperate:') any sort of help would be very much appreciated.