I have this bot that checks everytime someone sends a message using an on_message event and for some reason the other commands that the bot has seem to be ignored.
I figured that out after removing the function of checking the msgs and the commands work pretty fine.
Here is the on_message event code:
@client.event
async def on_message(message):
text = message.content
chann = message.channel.id
yes1 = False
yes = False
for ide in ids:
if message.author.id == ide:
yes1 = True
for strf in comms:
if text.startswith(strf):
yes = True
if (yes == False) and (yes1 == False) and (chann == 822089739502616576) and (message.author.id != 769302967803183124):
print(message.author.id)
msg = await message.channel.send('lahne kel el commands ye bhim')
await message.delete()
await asyncio.sleep(2)
print('deleting message')
await msg.delete()
if yes and (message.author.id != 769302967803183124) and (message.channel.id == 331562608467509249):
print(message.author.id)
msg = await message.channel.send('mech lahne tekteb el commands ye bhim')
await message.delete()
await asyncio.sleep(2)
print('deletingmessage')
await msg.delete()
if yes1 and (chann == 331562608467509249) and (message.author.id != 769302967803183124):
await message.delete()
I don't know where the problem comes from.