I have a table with stock prices such as this:

I would like to do a SQL statement to get current latest price and the price before for a given stock ticker.
I can do that individually per stock, something like this:
SELECT TOP 2 * FROM StockPrices WHERE TickerId = 'XASX:360' ORDER BY Date DESC
But for obvious reasons, this wouldn't work when there are multiple tickers.
I need something like this:
| TickerId | Current CLOSE Price | Previous CLOSE Price |
| XASX:360 | 7.01 | 7.03 |
| XASX:A200 | 123.92 | 123 |
| .... etc ....... |
| XASX:AAC | 1.38 | 1.365 |
An alternative would to even get just the latest date and the previous date.
| TickerId | Current Trade Date | Previous Trade Date |
| XASX:360 | 2021-07-09 | 2021-07-08 |
| XASX:A200 | 2021-07-09 | 2021-07-08 |
| XASX:A2M | 2021-07-09 | 2021-07-08 |
| .... etc ....... |
Notes about the data:
- The max date would the "current date" - but it doesn't mean it is today as weekends and holidays are not trading days and won't have prices against it.
- Previous Date is not CurrentDate - 1 for example, as it explained above the previous day could be a holiday or weekend.
Any suggestions or ideas would be appreciated.