Can't access secrets of azure bot I created

Viewed 288

I am trying to access the secrets and certificates section of my azure web app bot (configuration > app ID > manage), however, I am repeatedly being blocked from doing so and receiving the message "Insufficient privileges to complete the operation". This is the only resource I have created on my account, and its a brand new account- how do I not have permission to access the thing I created?

Additionally, trying to access other sections of the configuration such as API permissions or manifest gives the same error.

I have tried creating the bot as a web app bot and as the newer azure bot, but both have the same result. I even tried making a new azure account and starting from scratch and that didn't work either.

enter image description here

1 Answers

In my case problem was caused by invalid page url: azure was insiting on adding unnecessary true at end of it. Took me about hour to figure it out.

Just keep in mind to only remove true and keep the trailing slash.

Related