How to change Coercion Type of email body to html from text using outlook add-in, I am using Office js to access email body from add-in

Viewed 137

I have an outlook add-in build in react using office js, I need to insert links as anchor tag which works fine when email body is in "html" format but when I reply to email which is in "text" format the Coercion type of email body is set to "text" by outlook as default. I can read this type by Office.context.mailbox.item.body.getTypeAsync. Is there a way to set it to html from add-in?

I want to add a link with one word title which I could not do if email body is in plain text.

Thanks!!

1 Answers

Currently, the feature to set the bodyType, as you requested, is not a part of the product. We track Outlook add-in feature requests on our Tech Community Page. Please submit your request there and choose the appropriate label(s). Feature requests on Tech Community are considered, when we go through our planning process.

Related