I am new to javascript usage. I have a requirement to compare the field from two different array objects which are having list as below.
Array - A
[
{
"id": "xyz",
"number": "123",
"place": "Here",
"phone": "9090909090"
},
{
"id": "abc",
"number": "456",
"place": "There",
"phone": "9191919191"
},
]
Array - B
[
{
"element1" : "ert",
"id1":"iii",
"element2":"erws",
"element3":"234"
}
,
{
"element1" : "uio",
"id1":"xyz",
"element2":"puy",
"element3":"090"
}
]
The scenario is to compare for each 'id' in the list of array A, with the list of Array B to field 'id1'
Example -
I need to check from Array A -> 'id:xyz' matches the array B object field 'id1'. Array A - id: xyz should match with id1: xyz in Array B If the match occurs I need to pull out complete object from the array list A.
here id:xyz matches with id1:xyz
then pull out as below
[
{
"id": "xyz",
"number": "123",
"place": "Here",
"phone": "9090909090"
}
]
Please help me with the suggestions to make this work using javascript.