I need to write groups for a delete button under action menu in sale order form. This group is for to show if group is enabled then delete button will be shown or else it remains invisible.
I don't know how to make it. Could anyone help me here?
I need to write groups for a delete button under action menu in sale order form. This group is for to show if group is enabled then delete button will be shown or else it remains invisible.
I don't know how to make it. Could anyone help me here?
you can do it by access rights. Here is elaborated example.
Suppose if you have to remove the delete option from the purchase order for the users purchase user, then what you have to do is that, activate developer mode, then go to the menu, Groups under the settings, then search the group purchase user. Open it, then in the access rights tab, you can see different objects and given permission.