I have been searching the internet for a way to upgrade my InfluxDB shell version from version 1.6.4 to 1.8.6 on my Raspberry Pi Model B Rev 2 (Yes it is ancient). My InfluxDB installation version is 1.8.6 and I read that if the InfluxDB and InfluxDB Shell versions are not the same then I will get parsing errors when using the CLI and I am.
Here is my version numbers on screenshot 1: enter image description here
Here is my attempt to update the InfluxDB shell version using the command sudo apt install influxdb-client: enter image description here
As you can see in the image above that the InfluxDB Shell is already the latest version (1.6.4) but I saw that there is in fact a shell version 1.8.3 as seen in screenshot below(from a YouTube video).
Here is the how I want it: correct shell version
If there is anyone that could help me I would appreciate it! This is also my first stack overflow question and I hope it is good enough : )