how does Buildroot support dependencies on headers & libs without source

Viewed 279
  • I am considering to add multiple packages/modules based on Buildroot. Normally, when compiling is executed, the script will clone the source code of the package from the repository and build and install according to the dependencies.
  • Suppose there is A B C D in the Buildroot packages. And A depends on B. B is developed and maintained by other colleagues. I am only responsible for the development of A and do not have the code permissions of B. So can I not complete the compilation according to the normal execution of make?
  • My expectation is to be able to successfully complete the development and packaging of A when B’s code permissions do not exist, but B’s object files, development header files and library files exist. Are there any methods or suggestions?
0 Answers
Related