Module 'Alamofire' was created for incompatible target arm64 - apple- ios 10. In apple M1 system I am getting this error at the time of building the project. Using Carthage
Module 'Alamofire' was created for incompatible target arm64 - apple- ios 10. In apple M1 system I am getting this error at the time of building the project. Using Carthage
Please make sure; carthage update --no-use-binaries
or
try to open by Rosetta and run again.
applications > xcode > right click > get info > click - Open Using Rosetta
Actually there are two steps that I had to perform, to make the project run on M1.
Edit the Podfile and add a post install hook like this:
post_install do |installer|
installer.pods_project.build_configurations.each do |config|
config.build_settings["EXCLUDED_ARCHS[sdk=iphonesimulator*]"] = "arm64"
end
This allows to run your project on a device.
Open using Rosetta setting. (RBM on Xcode icon -> Get Info -> Open using Rosetta)This will allow you to run your project on simulators.