I'm trying to use Nativescript's ListPicker to collect data in my ios/android application. I'm running into a problem where instead of showing each individual string or number, it breaks everything down into individual characters.
For example, I want to give a user an option between Left or Right, but instead of having two options for left and right, the list picker shows each character. Click here for the image of this
I have the same problem when trying to show a list of numbers using the list picker, as it breaks numbers up into individual characters and adds the commas from the array in-between. I'm trying to allow a user to select a height here. Click here for the image of this
I'm using native script-angular.
Here's the code:
Html file:
<ListPicker items="{{ sides }}" ></ListPicker>
<StackLayout orientation="horizontal">
<ListPicker items="{{ feet }}" ></ListPicker>
<ListPicker items="{{ inches }}" ></ListPicker>
</StackLayout>
TypeScript File:
sides = ["Left", "Right"];
feet = [1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7];
inches = [1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11];
I've never used the ListPicker before so I could be using it incorrectly but based on my research, this execution should work fine. If anyone has a fix I'd appreciate it!