Publisher data not found for Ads in @capacitor-community/admob

Viewed 1387

I am using capacitor-community/admob in my Ionic 5 and Capacitor 3 project. I have completed all the setup as per documentation and test interstitial and rewardedVideo ads are working fine with the test ads ids provided here.

I have set up my Admob account correctly and created Ad units before a couple of days. So, It's not new. There are no warning or error messages or issues with the account. Double checked the app id and ad unit ids in my app. App id is maintained in android string.xml as

<string name="admob_app_id">ca-app-pub-***</string>

and in AndroidManifest.xml as

<meta-data android:name="com.google.android.gms.ads.APPLICATION_ID" android:value="@string/admob_app_id" />

I have linked my Admob with the Firebase account. So the file google-services.json also contains the ads App id.

The Ads are working when using test ids but not loading when using real Ads. Following is the error I am getting.

Publisher data not found. <https://support.google.com/admob/answer/9905175#9>

I have checked all the information under Publisher data not found but it's not helping.

1 Answers

Important links to get correct advertisements

  1. Check for setup issue, policy issue https://support.google.com/admob/answer/9469204?hl=en

  2. Link your app to admob account https://support.google.com/admob/answer/10037806?hl=en

  3. Run Admob troubleshooter https://support.google.com/admob/troubleshooter/9092685

Once app is made live, give it some time before live advertisements start showing. Don't use live ads during testing

Visit admob policy implementation guidelines https://support.google.com/admob/answer/2936217?hl=en

Related