ClickOnce dependences and cefsharp winforms deployment

Viewed 198

Cefsharp Version: 91.1.211

The only way thus far I've been able to successfully use clickonce with cefsharp is to put its dependencies in the root directory with Built action set to CONTENT and Copy to Output directory set to Always.

But this is really sloppy, I would rather have those dependencies at least in a sub directory but then cefsharp will no longer work on deployement.

Is it possible to have these dependencies in a sub directory like /Cefsharp_Dependencies and then have them be deployed to the root directory on publish or have cefsharp look for these dependencies in a subdirectory?

1 Answers

This works as advertised for me:

To better support ClickOnce/Publish I've added the option to switch from using the entries to this should allow support via a single configuration setting in the proj file.

Add the following to a PropertyGroup in your proj file before the .targets entries (which are at the bottom).

<CefSharpBuildAction>Content</CefSharpBuildAction>

Related