Failed to synchronize abc@xyz.de account with Apple Developer Portal.Failed to resolve forward links for Apple Develop Portal client

Viewed 2050

I'm loosing my nerves with this apple products...

i want to add my Apple Developer Account to Visual Studio for Mac (V8.10.4 Build 11).

But I get this error:

"Failed to synchronize abc@xyz.de account with Apple Developer Portal." "Failed to resolve forward links for Apple Develop Portal client. Reason: Please check your internet connection or try again later."

Without these I can't load my app to App Store Connect..

My internet connection is working fine, everything else works fine.. My Account was accepted by Apple and I accepted all agreements on App Store Connect.

Please help..

3 Answers

Try it through an other Internet Connection like an Hotspot. In my case sth. blocked the login through this dialog. With an Hotspot it worked.

I managed to fix this issue by adding my account to Xcode in Preferences -> Account, and then trying again in Visual Studio.

As mentioned by @ShrikantDandile in the comments above. Following worked for me too:

  1. Go to Visual Studio -> Preferences -> Apple Developer Accounts
  2. Remove existing account
  3. Close the solution currently open
  4. Create a new app - TestApp or something
  5. From the menu, go to Visual Studio Select Preferences Under publishing, select `Apple Developer
  6. Accounts` Remove existing account and add it back again
  7. Close the TestApp solution
  8. Open your actual solution and you should now see your apple account and profiles in place
Related