In this vertical slide I would like the animation to pause for 2 seconds every time the writing changes.
In my project, the text always changes on the slide without stopping. How can I delay each change of writing for 2 seconds for example? I wish that when the text changes there is the possibility to read it.
This is my code:
.text-container{width: 100%;font-size: 14px;
height: 20px;
background:#c03022;
color:#fff;
}
.dynamic-text{
list-style: none;
position: absolute;
overflow: hidden;
height: 20px;
margin: 0 auto;
left: 0;
right: 0;
width: 100%;
}
.item{
position: relative;
top: 0;
animation: move 3s infinite 2s;
width: 100%;
text-align:center;
}
@keyframes move{
0%{top: 0px;}
20%{top: -30px;}
40%{top: -30px;}
60%{top: -63px;}
80%{top: -63px;}
100%{top: -93px;}
}
<div class="text-container">
<ul class="dynamic-text">
<li class="item">Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit</li>
<li class="item"> </li>
<li class="item">Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem</li>
<li class="item"> </li>
<li class="item">But I must explain to you how all this mistaken idea of denouncing</li>
<li class="item"> </li>
<li class="item">At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis</li>
</ul>
</div>
How can i do?