I have written a simple console application to get all application clients from OpenIddict server. I tried all the possibilities and getting the syntax error. The code is below. I did not find any example in Github and found some outdated example (2017) is no longer relevant now. Please help
public static async Task<bool> Test()
{
var services = CreateServices();
var provider = services.BuildServiceProvider();
var scope = provider.CreateScope();
var context = scope.ServiceProvider.GetRequiredService<CustomDbContext>();
await context.Database.EnsureCreatedAsync();
var manager = scope.ServiceProvider.GetRequiredService<IOpenIddictApplicationManager>();
var result = await manager.FindByClientIdAsync("TestApp"); // It Works
IQueryable<OpenIddictEntityFrameworkCoreApplication> _applicationsQuery = Enumerable.Empty<OpenIddictEntityFrameworkCoreApplication>().AsQueryable();
_applicationsQuery.Where(apps => apps.ClientId != "");
var clients = manager.ListAsync<Func<OpenIddictEntityFrameworkCoreApplication>>(_applicationsQuery); //Compiler Error
return (result != null);
}
private static IServiceCollection CreateServices()
{
var services = new ServiceCollection();
services.AddDbContext<CustomDbContext>(opts =>
{
opts.UseSqlServer(
ConfigurationManager.ConnectionStrings["DefaultConnection"].ConnectionString,
b => b.MigrationsAssembly("Program"));
opts.UseOpenIddict();
});
services.AddOpenIddict() // Register the OpenIddict core components.
.AddCore(options =>
{
// Configure OpenIddict to use the Entity Framework Core stores and models.
// Note: call ReplaceDefaultEntities() to replace the default OpenIddict entities.
options.UseEntityFrameworkCore()
.UseDbContext<CustomDbContext>();
// Enable Quartz.NET integration.
options.UseQuartz();
});
return services;
}