PyCharm install package with square brackets

Viewed 271

I want to install "stabe-baselines3[extra]" But in the PyCharm Package installer is only "stable-baselines3" available.

enter image description here

When try to install it via 'pip install' I do get this error:

enter image description here Translation: 'pip' is not recognized as an internal or external command

How do I get the [extra]?

2 Answers

From: https://github.com/DLR-RM/stable-baselines3

installing stable baselines 3 vs 3 extra

So are you actually needing that additional functionality for atari games?

If so, then you can just use the built-in Terminal to manually install the package you are needing:

enter image description here

Which if you didn't already know, can be found right here:

enter image description here

Otherwise, you can just use stable-baselines3, as you have already found is available within the package manager.

The terminal has to be used. Reason the terminal hasn't worked is because in the settings 'Start directory' hasn't been the Python Scripts folder but the main-file folder. After that folder change the pip install command worked!

Related