I have this problem when I'm using Voicemeeter and Discord together, my voice is just crackling and cutting out. I found out the solution to this problem. It's by going to the task manager, heading to details, right clicking audiodg.exe, and then setting it's affinity to only one processer. The problem is I don't want to do this all by hand everytime I start my computer. Is there any way I can write a line of code into the cmd that changes this? This way I can save this lane as a bat file and then put it into the shell:startup and everytime I turn my computer on it will do it automatically for me.
Thank you so much in advance.
Edit:
I'm sorry I wasn't aware of that. This is the error I get:
C:\Users\borah>C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powershell.exe "$Process = Get-Process audiodg.exe; $Process.ProcessorAffinity=1" Get-Process : Cannot find a process with the name "audiodg.exe". Verify the process name and call the cmdlet again. At line:1 char:12
- $Process = Get-Process audiodg.exe; $Process.ProcessorAffinity=1
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
- CategoryInfo : ObjectNotFound: (audiodg.exe:String) [Get-Process], ProcessCommandException
- FullyQualifiedErrorId : NoProcessFoundForGivenName,Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.GetProcessCommand
The property 'ProcessorAffinity' cannot be found on this object. Verify that the property exists and can be set. At line:1 char:37
- $Process = Get-Process audiodg.exe; $Process.ProcessorAffinity=1
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
- CategoryInfo : InvalidOperation: (:) [], RuntimeException
- FullyQualifiedErrorId : PropertyNotFound
