I have a list (fullList) [5, 8, 9, 10, 5, 9, 10, 11, 8, 9, 13, 14, 9, 10, 13, 15, 10, 11, 14, 15] and a value n, - I would like to iterate the first (n) 4 values, then skip 1 number, then iterate the next 4-1 value, and skip 2 numbers, then iterate the next 4-2 numbers and skip 3 numbers, etc... until the list is fully iterated.
My final answer should look like this:
[5,8,9,10,9,10,11,13,14,15]
It can be obtained by taking the first 4 values (5,8,9,10), then skipping 1 count (5), then take the next 3 values (9,10,11) and skipping 2 counts (8,9), then taking the next 2 values (13,14) and skipping 3 counts (9,10,13), taking the next value (15) and skipping 4 counts (10,11,14,15)
--
Edit: I have obtained fullList from iterating the values of a smaller list (listb) [2,3,6,7,8] by adding it against itself. I have solved this part, but still would like to understand the first part (above).
I would like to achieve the following results:
2+3 = 5
2+6 = 8
2+7 = 9
2+8 = 10
3+6 = 9
3+7 = 10
3+8 = 11
6+7 = 13
6+8 = 14
7+8 = 15
Thank you!