So I'm creating a web service using the azure machine learning designer, I can safely import libraries from the Script Bundle and load files from it. But I can't seem to create new directories in it and save files inside this new directory. Tried using os.mkdirs and pathlib but didn't manage to do it. Is there any way to do so? Or in the current version this is not supported yet
Edit: So to reproduce the problem i'm facing wrote two python scripts connected to a test Script Bundle in the Azure designer, now this zip file only contains a test txt file to make sure the script bundle isn't empty. As follows in the images the first script creates a new directory in the bundle and creates a DataFrame containing the directories in the root of the zip file, the next script is responsible for creating and saving a txt file inside this newly created directory. What follows are screenshots of the problem and the scripts used:


