How to view page builder widgets when running local preview with Stencil CLI

Viewed 248

I am new to Stencil and Big Commerce, and I am working to make some changes for a friend's site. Most of their front page elements were made with widgets on the page builder.

When I run Stencil CLI to pull a copy of the current them and run it locally, I see the basic theme of the site and the "New Products" category that is hard coded into the theme template, but none of his added widgets appear in this local preview.

Is it possible to pull/import these widgets so I can style & preview them without hard coding them into the template or having to push updates to the live server to preview changes made to styling? Or is it a best practice to delete all his widgets and just hard code them into the the template?

1 Answers
Related