my slider revolution wont work properly after optimizing with WP Rocket

Viewed 2383

I have optimized my WordPress website with WP Rocket and it has speeded up my website. but there's a problem with slider revolution. it wont be loaded up fast and i have to refresh my page for it to get loaded. I have disabled java script optimization but the problem steel remains. I'm using BETheme, Elementor, Slider Revolution and Wp Rocket.

how should I fix this problem?

4 Answers

Do you have "Delay JavaScript execution" enabled in the WP Rocket file optimization? Try disabling that, clear the cache and I hope it will fix the issue.

Please insert the following into WP Rockets Delay JavaScript Execution and Load JavaScript Deferred field and see if it helps.

in the Delay JavaScript Execution field:

/jquery-?[0-9.]*(.min|.slim|.slim.min)?.js
/wp-includes/js/jquery/jquery-migrate.min.js
/plugins/revslider/public/assets/js/
setREVStartSize
rev_slider_
revslider_

Then, in the Load JavaScript Deferred field, please enter the following exclusions:

/jquery-?[0-9.]*(.min|.slim|.slim.min)?.js
/wp-includes/js/jquery/jquery-migrate.min.js

I tried this, but there is another catch with jquery that need to be excluded in "Delay JavaScript execution"

/wp-content/plugins/revslider/public/assets/js/(.*)

Add this:

(?:wp-content|wp-includes)(.*)
/jquery-?[0-9.]*(.min|.slim|.slim.min)?.js
js-(before|after)

This will solve slow loading/before user click slider

All these optimization plugin do is combine js/css files into one single file which might cause conflict with plugins/website functionality. Try following:

  1. Remove/delete the optimization plugin.
  2. Delete cache files.
  3. Hard refresh the page(Windows ctrl+F5) or check in incognito mode.
Related