I'm implementing an web app that contains a chatbot that will remind the user on his upcoming google calendar events. I have successfully generated a jwt token when the user authorizes, but, I'm getting this error "JsonWebTokenError: invalid signature" when I verify the token. I'm still new to these concepts so I would really appreciate any help.
Here is where I signed my token:
let iss = 'GoogleCalender'
let sub = 'example@gmail.com'
let aud = 'xxxxxxxxxxxxxx'
let exp = '24h'
let sighOptions = {
issuer: iss,
subject: sub,
audience: aud,
expiresIn: exp,
algorithm: "RS256"
}
app.get('/landingPage', (req, res) => {
const token = jwt.sign({ user: 'iman' }, privateKey , sighOptions);
res.cookie('token', token,{ httpOnly: true });
res.sendFile(path.join(__dirname, "./landingPage.html"));
});
And here is where I verify the token:
let verifyOptions = {
issuer: iss,
subject: sub,
audience: aud,
maxAge: exp,
algorithms: "RS256"
}
function verifyToken(req,res,next){
const baererHeader = req.headers['authorization']
if(typeof baererHeader !== 'undefined'){
const baerer = baererHeader.split(' ')
const baererToken = baerer[1]
req.token = baererToken
next()
}
else{
res.sendStatus(403)
}
}
app.post('/landingPage',verifyToken, express.json(),(req,res)=>{
token = req.token
jwt.verify(token, publicKey, verifyOptions, (err,authData) =>{
const calendar = google.calendar({version: 'v3' , auth:createConnection()});
const agent = new dfff.WebhookClient({
request : req,
response : res
})
if(err) {
console.log(err)
function welcome(agent){
agent.add("Hi, Im helen, Please log in so i can remind you on your upcoming events")
}
}
else{
function welcome(agent){
agent.add("Hi, I'm Rem. Please click on remind me button if you want to be reminded on your upcoming events!")
} )
});
Is there any thing I'm doing wrong??