Fatal: git repository not found (but can go to URL) in Azure Devops?

Viewed 3419

It's on a fresh azure devops project. I try to run Git Bash: "git clone (url)" and it says:

remote: TF401019: The Git repository with name or identifier (name) does not exist or you do not have permissions for the operation you are attempting.
fatal: repository (url) not found  

When I try to clone in visual studio code, same error. I'm project leader so should have all permissions I presume? Also the fatal error says the URL wasn't found.

If I copy the url from this error & paste in into google, it can however find it... What's up with that? Why can't I clone the url? Does anyone know a solution or possible check I can do?

1 Answers

Try to navigate to the Organization settings -> Permissions -> Project Collection Administrators -> Members -> Add -> add your user account, and make sure you set the same user account in Git Configuration meanwhile.

enter image description here

enter image description here

Related