I think no one ever asked this question.
Say you want to select just the the variables after the import word on each line(settings, filters, user, countries, favorites) in this text:
import settings from './settings';
import filters from './filters';
import user from './user';
import countries from './countries';
import favorites from './favorites';
I tried to put my cursor at the beginning of the settings word, press C-V4jE but not success. I also tried to apply REGEX after entering in VISUAL BLOCK mode, something
like /\w\s but yields the same result(a fixed column length block of text):
settings
filters f
user from
countries
favorites
The result I'm expecting to do on Vim is this:
settings
filters
user
countries
favorites
I think I saw this feature on VS Code but after MULTIPLE searches I found 0 results about this solution on Google, everyone shows only how to select fixed column length texts OR just saying to use $ which applies only for texts that you want to select to the end of the line.
Does anyone knows? Thanks!