I'm currently working on a small project using firebase. My team member is working on IOS and android while I'm trying to build a custom admin page using React.
In the app, users can signup with their phone and send a request for permission by attaching few documents.
I have to build an admin page to approve or deny these documents. For that I need to get list of all user from User Collection and view all the documents that was submitted and be able update user field 'isApproved' to true or false.
I was thinking of simply creating a new admin account directly in firebase and use that account to signin to admin page and perform the following actions (manipulate normal user info field). But I found out about firebase admin SDK. Do I need to use this in my case?
I may need to send push notifications to all users signed up and create user, update user, delete user account later on.
Give the situation should I use firebase admin SDK?
Can someone give me advice on how to set up the overall structure?