I have the following development that I am working on with ElementTree, Pandas and Matplotlib modules in Python:
def extract_name_value(signals_df):
#print(signals_df)
names_list = [name for name in signals_df['Name'].unique()]
num_names_list = len(names_list)
colors = ['b', 'g', 'r', 'c', 'm', 'y', 'k']
# Creation Graphic
fig = plt.figure(figsize=(18, 20))
plt.suptitle(f'File PXML: {rootXML}', fontsize=20, fontweight='bold', color='SteelBlue', position=(0.75, 0.90))
fig.tight_layout()
i = 1
for name in names_list:
# get data
data = signals_df[signals_df["Name"] == name]["Value"]
datax = signals_df["Name"]
# x = [n for n in range(len(data))]
x = [n for n in range(len(datax))]
print(x)
# get color
j = random.randint(0, len(colors) - 1)
# add subplots
ax = plt.subplot(num_names_list, 1, i)
ax.plot(x, data, drawstyle='steps', marker='o', color=colors[j], linewidth=3)
# plt.xticks(None)
ax.set_ylabel(name, fontsize=12, fontweight='bold', color='SteelBlue', rotation=50, labelpad=45)
ax.grid(alpha=0.4)
i += 1
plt.show()
I am getting the following error:

I have been looking for the error and I totally understand that the dimensions of x and y must be equal, but there is the possibility of making a graph where the x-axis is greater than the y-axis? and also the x-axis comes from a variable not related to the y-axis? how would this be?
The x-axis is the count of all the values it has in the Signal element of the xml file: I put it here because of how extensive it is and this value is larger than the y-axis, but how to contemplate the 3 values that I bring from the xml that are Singal Name, Signal Value as y-axis and Count of Signals as x-axis. I really appreciate your comments and help.