I have set up my outbound emails on phabricator by following this guide.
However, my emails don't arrive. All the emails are queued. When I went to the daemons in Phabricator UI, I see that several tasks are failing. They all look like this.
Task 448: PhabricatorMetaMTAWorker
Task 448
Task StatusQueuedTask ClassPhabricatorMetaMTAWorkerLease StatusLeasedLease Owner13195:1624502950:mail.icicbcoin.com:11Lease Expires1 h, 59 mDurationNot Completed
Data phabricator/ $ ./bin/mail show-outbound --id 154
Retries
Failure Count5Maximum Retries250Retries After1 m, 2 m, 4 m, 6 m, 8 m, 11 m, 14 m, 17 m, 20 m, 23 m, 27 m, ...
I'm curious of this data part. To me it sounds like phabricator fails running this command which is weir because if I run ./bin/mail show-outbound --id 154 manually I get this:
ID: 154
Status: queued
Related PHID:
Message: fputs(): send of 28 bytes failed with errno=32 Broken pipe
PARAMETERS
sensitive: 1
mustEncrypt:
subject: [Phabricator] Welcome to Phabricator
to: ["PHID-USER-qezqlvc7rxton2lshjue"]
force: 1
HEADERS
TEXT BODY
Welcome to Phabricator!
admin (John Doe) has created an account for you.
Username: some.person
To log in to Phabricator, follow this link and set a password:
http://phabricator.innolabsolutions.rs/login/once/welcome/9/b2jf7j6mg5xomwjhmcfcxbigs7474jyq/10/
After you have set a password, you can log in to Phabricator in the future by going here:
http://phabricator.innolabsolutions.rs/
Love,
Phabricator
HTML BODY
(This message has no HTML body.)