Every C program I compile have a virus

Viewed 180

For the last 2 days, I've been trying to solve this issue but now I'm worried, every program I compiled is tagged as a virus. I've searched for other people like me that had the same issue and listen to how they fixed it but nothing work. I've deleted MinGW 3 times, reinstalled Visual Studio Code 2 time, nothing work.

So I decided to see if it was a virus or not and if I should tell my antivirus to stop deleting it. So I created a program with this code:

int main(){
    int a = 0;
    return 0;
}

And guess what when I compile it the size is 40 ko, and I didn't import a library! So I inspected the exe with Ghidra and Virustotal, the two conclude that my program import kernel32.dll and msvcrt.dll something that you can see that here: https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/6964dd89b4921e6fd9f6449c8fc2fb39e52e556fa35910739d8d8e61870f4657/detection also 15 security vendor flagged the exe.

By the way, I'm new in C but I don't think this is normal. If someone has any solution it would be appreciated. Also I am using Gcc with MinGW. Thanks

0 Answers
Related