I just sign-up an account of Oracle Cloud
After I logged in, It seem the system automatically created a tenancy for me and added me to an Identity Providers named oracleidentitycloudservice.
They also create one more user starts with oracleidentitycloudservice/username.
This is identity user page, both 2 of them is me. One of them is federated with oracleidentitycloudservice which is created automatically.

I can enable MFA for the second account.
But I can not enable MFA account for oracleidentitycloudservice/username:

When I want to login to Identity Console page, I need to use this SSO method:

It seem risky if Identity Console page doesn't provide MFA feature. That's what I worry about.
Question is:
- Is it safe if I delete
oracleidentitycloudservice/username? - How can I enable MFA for
oracleidentitycloudservice/usernamefrom Oracle Infastructure page? - If Oracle is providing a complicated way to enable MFA for
oracleidentitycloudservice/username, could it be a security issue?










