git pull generates this message on osx 11.4 Apple Silicon M1
scottstensland@sjuuuukt: ~/src/github.com/foo/bar/build $ git pull
objc[1017]: Class AMSupportURLConnectionDelegate is implemented in both /usr/lib/libauthinstall.dylib (0x20aa0ac10) and /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MobileDevice.framework/Versions/A/MobileDevice (0x113bd02b8). One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.
objc[1017]: Class AMSupportURLSession is implemented in both /usr/lib/libauthinstall.dylib (0x20aa0ac60) and /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MobileDevice.framework/Versions/A/MobileDevice (0x113bd0308). One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.
remote: Enumerating objects: 5, done.
remote: Counting objects: 100% (5/5), done.
remote: Total 5 (delta 4), reused 5 (delta 4), pack-reused 0
Unpacking objects: 100% (5/5), 426 bytes | 106.00 KiB/s, done.
From github.com:foo/bar
10a27ff9b..b26b293b9 master -> origin/master
Already up to date.
this is not under Rosetta just normal M1 mac terminal ... I have set bash as default shell instead of their new zsh
git --version
git version 2.30.1 (Apple Git-130)
type git
git is hashed (/usr/bin/git)
osx 11.4
This is in a new mac M1 and I have not setup any git hooks ... in a separate copy of iTerm2 I did install Rosetta however this issue happened in a normal M1 iTerm2 terminal