I have been running this code at all times it worked for me, but suddenly it returns the following error:
Error in open.connection(con, "rb") : HTTP error 403
I haven't changed anything and I don't know why it could have happened. Any suggestion? Thank you!
#Loading the rvest package
library(rvest)
library(magrittr) # for the '%>%' pipe symbols
library(RSelenium) # to get the loaded html of
library(purrr) # for 'map_chr' to get reply
url_google <- list('https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=eu.acsi.europa&hl=es&gl=US&showAllReviews=true')
for (apps in url_google) {
#Specifying the url for desired website to be scraped
url <- apps
# starting local RSelenium (this is the only way to start RSelenium that is working for me atm)
selCommand <- wdman::selenium(jvmargs = c("-Dwebdriver.chrome.verboseLogging=true"), retcommand = TRUE)
shell(selCommand, wait = FALSE, minimized = TRUE)
remDr <- remoteDriver(port = 4567L, browserName = "firefox")
remDr$open()
require(RSelenium)
# go to website
remDr$navigate(url)
# get page source and save it as an html object with rvest
html_obj <- remDr$getPageSource(header = TRUE)[[1]] %>% read_html()
# 1) App name
app <- html_obj %>% html_nodes(".AHFaub") %>% html_text()
# 2) name field (assuming that with 'name' you refer to the name of the reviewer)
names <- html_obj %>% html_nodes(".kx8XBd .X43Kjb") %>% html_text()