I want to make my app automatic get ref code from Universal link at the first time install app from Appstore and click Open from AppStore.
Can I do it in this case ?
Here is my use case:
- I'm using Firebase Dynamic Link to make short link:
- Setup Deep Link: https://sample.com/refcode="ABC"
- Open the deep link in iOS App: --> choose my app ( bundle id & Appstore ID )
- --> Output Dynamic Link: https://sample.page.link/abc
I want to make user who using Mobile and open this link:
- User open app in the AppStore ( OK )
- User Click "Install" and "Open" app from Appstore ( OK )
- Expected Appstore open App and pass Deep Link https://sample.com/refcode="ABC" to the app at the first time open App. Then I can get parameter "refcode" from link to automatic fill to a Textfield in my app.
Can we do this action with Apple Store ?
Thank you