I'm still trying to extract the coordinates of the path taken by every turtle in the world. For example, I would like to know the path taken by turtle 0 was patch 00 patch 0 5 patch 0 2 and patch 1 4 and save this information in a .csv file. In this way, I would like to extract the coordinates of the path taken by all the turtles in the world. I'm thinking about creating a list that gives me this information and then saving it.
The problem is that I cannot create an empty list for each turtle created and then, before every move, add the current patch location to the lists. And finally, generate the file of this information in .csv
That is, when inspecting the turtle I don't see the list and when creating the file in .csv it is not generated. Can anyone help me with the code?
Thanks in advance
turtles-own [ mypathx mypathy mytimer]
to setup
ca
reset-ticks
crt 5
ask turtles [
setxy random-xcor random-ycor
let i [ ]
pen-down
]
end
to go
move
let n count turtles
if n = 0 and output? = true [output] ;; ouput? is an switch on interface
if n = 0 [ stop ]
tick
end
to move
ask turtles [
rt random 360
fd 1
if ticks >= 10
[
die
]
]
end
To output
file-open "test.txt"
ask turtles [
set mypathx lput pxcor mypathx
set mypathy lput pycor mypathy
let maxer length mypathx
let i 0
repeat maxer
[
file-print (word item i mypathx " " item i mypathy " " item i mytimer)
let x ( i + 1 )
]
]
file-close
end