let fruit = {
apple: [1, 2],
orange: [3, 4],
banana: [5, 6],
};
let allFruits = fruit.apple.concat(fruit.orange).concat(fruit.banana);
I can do something like this but what if I have like 20 fruit... Any other way maybe with lodash?
let fruit = {
apple: [1, 2],
orange: [3, 4],
banana: [5, 6],
};
let allFruits = fruit.apple.concat(fruit.orange).concat(fruit.banana);
I can do something like this but what if I have like 20 fruit... Any other way maybe with lodash?
No need to use lodash here. All you need to do is get a list of all the object values (with Object.value()), then flatted it (with yourArray.flat())
let fruit = {
apple: [1, 2],
orange: [3, 4],
banana: [5, 6],
};
console.log(Object.values(fruit).flat())
For the sake of completeness, here's how one can do it with lodash:
_.flatMap(fruit)
Yep, that simple. Two hidden tricks here:
Here's another vanilla JS solution using .reduce().
const fruit = {
apple: [1, 2],
orange: [3, 4],
banana: [5, 6],
};
console.log(Object.values(fruit).reduce((t, c) => t.concat(...c), []));