How to change OSM map custom theme?

Viewed 764

I am using an osm map, I want to change the map style

How to change the theme colors and styles of the android maps in the open street map- I would like to totally simplify a map for a particular purpose and remove colors of particular elements.

binding!!.mapView.apply {

             
                            setTileSource(TileSourceFactory.DEFAULT_TILE_SOURCE)
                            zoomController.setVisibility(CustomZoomButtonsController.Visibility.NEVER)
                            setMultiTouchControls(true)
                            val mapController: IMapController = controller
                            mapController.setZoom(12.0)

                            val zoomLocation =  GeoPoint(it.from_lat.toDouble(), it.from_lng.toDouble())

                            mapController.setCenter(zoomLocation)
                            startMarker.position = zoomLocation // marker location

                      

                }

enter image description here

looking android theme like this screenshot (movie app). ** I am looking free solution**

enter image description here

3 Answers

Try this solution: will reduce some loading time

binding.osmView.apply {


          
      val matrixA = ColorMatrix()
            matrixA.setSaturation(0.3f)
            val matrixB = ColorMatrix()
            matrixB.setScale(1.12f, 1.13f, 1.13f, 1.0f)
            matrixA.setConcat(matrixB, matrixA)
            val filter = ColorMatrixColorFilter(matrixA)
            overlayManager.tilesOverlay.setColorFilter(filter) // TilesOverlay.INVERT_COLORS
}

This could work

binding.osmView.apply {

  val matrixA = ColorMatrix()
        matrixA.setSaturation(0.3f)
        val matrixB = ColorMatrix()
        matrixB.setScale(1.12f, 1.13f, 1.13f, 1.0f)
        matrixA.setConcat(matrixB, matrixA)
        val filter = ColorMatrixColorFilter(matrixA)
        overlayManager.tilesOverlay.setColorFilter(filter) // TilesOverlay.INVERT_COLORS

}

You could use MapBox tile source, with a MapBox style that you customize yourself.

Related