How to view HPA autoscaling definition in GKE console

Viewed 275

Using GKE version - 1.18.17-gke.700

I am looking to find an option inside GKE console, where I can find the information of Pods HPA autoscalling information? We are able to get the HPA info using "kubectl get hpa -n <> " but trying to know how one can get this info from GKE console who don't want to use kubectl . I tried looking at Pod & Replicaset YAML configuration in GKE console, but I am unable to find the HPA specifications.

I tried exploring many articles(sample article link below), nothing really shows us an answer...Options whatever has been shared over forums are not available currently.

https://cloud.google.com/kubernetes-engine/docs/how-to/horizontal-pod-autoscaling

Can someone please advise?

1 Answers

On the left menu, click Workloads, then select a workload and choose Actions>>Autoscale on the top menu.

Autoscale addition

From here you can add your criteria and max pod limit.

Once you save, you can see your changes reflected in the workload overview page, all the way at the bottom.

Results

Related