how to show the menu bar in sublime text 4 (windows)

Viewed 2383

I updated my sublime text after which I can't seem to see my menu bar on top of the screen but now have to click the 3 lines button to view it.is there any way to make show the menu bar like normal again?

I tried going to "view" and enabling it but I can't find any "menu bar setting"

enter image description here

2 Answers

I think showing the hamburger menu is a feature of your current theme. Try changing your theme Preferences-->Select Theme

Alternatively customize your theme Preferences-->Customize Theme (refer to your themes documentation).

Customize the rules in the theme file as required.

See the sublime forum post

Example found from the link above, works for the adaptive theme:

"rules":
[
    {
        "class": "title_bar",
        "bg": "#0000"
    }
]

Happy Coding:)

This is kind of strange, as my View menu has a Hide/Show Menu option on it right near the top. At any rate, to show the menu (or hide it again), select View → Show Console (or hit Ctrl`) and enter the following command:

window.run_command("toggle_menu")

and the menu should show up again.

Related