How to calculate bootstrap adjusted odds ratios from logistic regression analysis in SAS?

Viewed 191

Using the following code, I performed multivariable logistic regression analysis, and adjusted odds ratios for each variable were calculated.

category1 cagtegory2 continuous1 continuous2 result
a b 11 19 0
b b 13 14 1
c a 15 12 0
c a 13 11 1
a b 14 16 0
b c 13 14 1
proc logistic 
   plots(only)=all;
   class category1 category2
   model result= continuous1 continuous2 category1 category2
   selection=none
   link=logit
run;

In this code, independent variables are two continuous variables (continuous1 and 2) and two categorical variable (category1 and 2). A dependent variable is 'result'.

Question> Using these variables, I want to calculate additionally adjusted odds ratios and their 95% confidence interval by bootstrap method (on 1000 bootstrapped samples). They can be easily calculated in SPSS using bootstrap option. However, I cannot find such a option in SAS.

If the coding for this analysis is complex, where can I find such information? Thank you very much in advance!!

0 Answers
Related