I have discovered a significant change between Inno Setup 5 and Inno Setup 6:
With Inno Setup 5, when I create a new .iss file, it asks for a new signed un-installer ONCE only for example like this:
Signed uninstaller mode is enabled. Using an external code-signing tool, please attach your digital signature to the following executable file: d:\dev\projects\signeduninstaller\uninsta-6.2.0f2e667e2eb.32".
When I delete the .iss and create the .iss file anew, it uses the existing signed un-installer.
When I use Inno Setup 6 however, and I delete the .iss file and re-create the .iss file, it asks for a new signed un-installer. Each time I re-create the .iss file, it creates a new signed uninstaller.
I don't like this behaviour. I re-create my .iss file programmatically each time it's required, and I do not want to create a new signed un-installer each time.
How could I have the old behaviour back?
Thank you.