I have an app service for linux running .NET 5 on Azure, with HTTP 2 set in the configuration section
However, traffic is still getting served using HTTP 1.1. My understanding is SSL is required for HTTP 2, and I am currently using the https://*.azurewebsites.com domain to access it. I think that azure does SSL termination at that point, and my app will get a regular http connection. Could that be why it still gets served using http 1.1? I am using ASP.NET Core, and if I run the site locally it gets served as HTTP 2.
Is there something else that I'm missing?
EDIT: I enabled/disabled the "Allow client certificates" checkbox on the configuration page, and it started serving it up on HTTP 2. I guess that forced some kind of refresh on Azure's end? It was getting served using http 2 for awhile but is back to http 1.1 now.

