Jira CircleCI integration. Please provide a CircleCI API token for this orb to work

Viewed 566

I'm trying to integrate Jira with circle ci. I've followed the instructions and everything went smoothly. I've 1. installed CircleCI for Jira 2. created token in Jira 3. added that token in Circle CI 4. added orb in config.yml file. When I pushed the changes the build failed and it showed the below message.

/bin/bash: CIRCLE_TOKEN: Please provide a CircleCI API token for this orb to work!

This is my config.yml file

version: 2.1
orbs:
    jira: circleci/jira@1.0.2


workflows:
  build:
    jobs:
      - build:
          post-steps:
            - jira/notify

jobs:
  build:
    docker:
      - image: circleci/python:3.6
    steps:
      - checkout
      - restore_cache:
          key: deps1-{{ .Branch }}-{{ checksum "requirements.txt" }}
      - run:
          command: |
            python3 -m venv venv
            . venv/bin/activate
            pip install --upgrade pip
            pip install -r requirements.txt
      - save_cache:
          key: deps1-{{ .Branch }}-{{ checksum "requirements.txt" }}
          paths:
            - "venv"
      - run:
          name: Running tests
          command: |
            . venv/bin/activate
            python3 test_manage.py test
      - store_artifacts:
          path: test-reports/
          destination: python_app

Below is the screenshot from my CircleCI configs. which shows that it's connected

1 Answers
Related