How to embed existing react app to WordPress

Viewed 614

I'm trying to embed an existing react app to my WordPress site using the plugin ReactPress. I created a react app inside the plugin section:

enter image description here

and added my build folder of the existing react app inside the path where is needed (using file administrator plugin):

enter image description here

The Path is wp-content/plugins/reactpress/apps/dase-mural-design. The problem is when I click on the URL Slug in order to see this section (where the build folder is placed) I don't see the react app I've just uploaded, I just see header and footer and these errors:

enter image description here

What I'm doing wrong? How can I fix it?

Thanks in advance.

Update: I used FileZilla to upload these files but is still not showing anything. Any idea?

enter image description here

I changed the package.json homepage to: "homepage": "/wp-content/plugins/reactpress/apps/dase-mural-design/build",

But in the console of the WordPress site I see: enter image description here Thanks

1 Answers

It's an encoding issue, try setting your site encoding to utf-8 or uploading the files of your react app with a different tool, it could be the file manager plugin is changing the encoding when uploading.

Related