Background
I have data stored in the following format
{
"player_id": "VU3R5HNTAGMK",
"markers": {
"BICF2P964092": "GC",
"BICF2G630653981": "CG",
"BICF2P483996": "CT",
"BICF2S23452916": "CG",
"chr26_19147949": "TC",
}
}
You can imagine i have data stored for multiple players and each has a unique player_id and they all have varying number of markers with different marker values.
In the above case a marker is BICF2P964092 and it's marker value is GC.
I am trying to query my mongo db in various ways. One obvious way is by using player_id. To do that I do the following col.find({"player_id": "VU3R5HNTAGMK"})
Another thing i want to do is maybe I just want to know value of a specific marker for a specific player. So for that I can do the following col.find({"player_id": "VU3R5HNTAGMK"}, {'markers.BICF2P964092'})
ISSUE
I also want to be able to get values for multiple markers for a specific player and i am not able to do so. I have tried the following with no luck.
col.find({"player_id": "VU3R5HNTAGMK"},{'markers': {'$in': ["BICF2P964092", "chr26_19147949"]}})
col.find({"player_id": "VU3R5HNTAGMK"}, {'markers.BICF2P964092'}, {'markers.chr26_19147949'})
I would really appreciate it if someone can help me write a query where i can get multiple marker values for specified marker and player_id