Container override not working for ECS using EC2

Viewed 364

I am trying to create a new task inside ECS -> New CLuster.

I am getting 2 errors,

  1. The container override is not loading. The section just shows loading indefinitely. Screenshot: ECS_Container_Override_Error

  2. When I provide a new TaskDefinition, I see the error : No active task definition found. Screenshot: ECS_task_definition_error

I am very new to AWS and ECS. Can someone pls help me find out what is wrong and how to fix it?

1 Answers
  1. "The container override is not loading." --> you would have to first select a task definition, as this section is for overwriting the configurations in the task definition.

  2. "When I provide a new TaskDefinition, I see the error : No active task definition found." --> you would have to first create a task definition

I would recommend the official tutorials and official ECS workshop for beginners.

Related