I came across the extjs class on GitHub that I would like to use in my application. Where should I put that file?
I know that file structure in extjs follows some patterns, so for example if the name of my application is MyApp, then I put classes in corresponding folders, like MyApp.view.myfolder.MyClass.
However, in this case the usage of class is given as
GLC.tip.toast(title, message, options)
so I doubt that I should put it in some view folder. On the other hand I tried to copy those two files (glc_tip.js and tip.scss) in the root folder of my application and include in index.html the following line:
<script type="text/javascript" src="glc_tip.js"/>
but it also doesn't work. I got an error that it is not defined.
UPDATE
I created folder /ux/tip/ in the application root directory and put files toast.js (renamed glc_tip.js) and tip.scss into it. After that I modified app.json, so the section with "js" and "css" looks like:
"js": [{
"path": "app.js",
"bundle": true
},{
"path": "/ux/tip/toast.js",
"bundle": true
}],
"css": [{
// This entry uses an ant variable that is the calculated value of the generated
// output css file for the app, defined in .sencha/app/defaults.properties
"path": "${build.out.css.path}",
"bundle": true,
"exclude": ["fashion"]
},{
"path": "/ux/tip/tip.scss"
}],
After that I did sencha app refresh and sencha app build development, but it still doesn't work. i am getting an error:
Uncaught ReferenceError: GLC is not defined at constructor.handler