I have a requirement where i need to get approvals from multiple users and workflow can be proceeded to the next step when all the users have approved. I wanted to know how we can achieve or design a single workflow model to achieve the requirement
I have a requirement where i need to get approvals from multiple users and workflow can be proceeded to the next step when all the users have approved. I wanted to know how we can achieve or design a single workflow model to achieve the requirement
You can add a separate participant step for each approver/approverGroup. Afte r approval from one approver/approverGroup, next step would send approval request to next one. Once all are done, you can proceed further.
OR Complex one [Not recommended] You can create your custom process step to send notifcation to all approvers and in the next operation, proceed only when each one of them has approved[keep that record on seprate node of each workflow instance ]