I'm trying to create a GraalVM native image using the maven plugin but having some issues.
Here the config for the maven plugin
I'm using GraalVM JDK (installed through Sdkman):
$ java -version
openjdk version "16.0.1" 2021-04-20
OpenJDK Runtime Environment GraalVM CE 21.1.0 (build 16.0.1+9-jvmci-21.1-b05)
OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM GraalVM CE 21.1.0 (build 16.0.1+9-jvmci-21.1-b05, mixed mode, sharing)
I have a done simple main class like:
package it.r;
public class Main {
public static void main(String[] args) {
System.out.println("********");
System.out.println(Main.class.getConstructors().length);
System.out.println("********");
}
}
When executing it using mvn exec:java -Dexec.mainClass=it.r.Main I get as a result:
********
1
********
But when doing mvn package and then executing the created executable, I have as result:
********
0
********
Why is this happening?
Here the git repo to reproduce
This issue seems to impact Jackson deserialization, as in another example I have an error from jackson that cannot deserialize a yaml file because it can't find constructors for my class.